Reveal New Skin with this Non-Invasive & Non-Chemical Peel ...
This is a non-chemical, non-invasive procedure that uses a spray of micro crystals to remove the outermost layer of dry, dead skin cells and reveal younger, healthier-looking skin. It is is used to treat acne, hyper-pigmentation (sun damage & age spots), scars, fine lines and diminish wrinkles, and to simply reveal brighter, smoother, clearer skin.
SyllyS of Switzerland microdermabrasion treatment is appropriate for both men and women, but may not be appropriate for all skin types, especially those with sensitive skin.
Virtually no side effects.
Gives the skin an overall fresh, healthy looking glow.
Non Surgical, safe, effective Lunch Hour, Time Saver procedure.
Effective on all skin colors and types.
No anesthetic required.
Excellent for skin sensitive to chemical procedures.
Most normal activities resumed immediately.
Before your SyllyS of Switzerland Microdermabrasion:
Having a crystal peel microdermabrasion facial from SyllyS of Switzerland is not recommended in the following cases:
- Those who are taking Accutane, or who have taken Accutane within the past 4 months.
- Those with flat warts in the area to be treated as these are a virus which can easily spread.
- Those with a history of herpes simplex should consult with their physician about taking Zovirax, or another antiviral medication, one week prior to treatment.
In addition, please discontinue the use of any AHA product, Retin A, and Renova at least one week prior to microdermabrasion treatment and wear a sunblock or sunscreen with an SPF of at least 30 daily.
After Your SyllyS of Switzerland Microdermabrasion Facial
Day 1 After Your Microdermabrasion:
- Your skin may be sensitive to the touch and show signs of redness immediately after your microdermabrasion facial.
- Avoid sun exposure, overexposure to heat (e.g. saunas), and swimming immediately following SyllyS of Switzerland microdermabrasion. If you need to be outdoors, apply a light moisturizer and a sunscreen with an SPF of at least 30. SyllyS of Switzerland Spf 30 is an excellent choice to provide you with protection and a light hydration.
- Try to avoid applying makeup until the following day to allow your skin to settle. If your microdermabrasion treatment is in the morning, makeup may be applied that evening.
- The evening of your microdermabrasion facial, cleanse the skin with a gentle cleaner preferably with SyllyS of Switzerland 2 in 1 Gentle Rose Cleanser using gentle motion. Do not scrub your face. Follow with SyllyS of Switzerland Silk & Satin Lipids to calm and lightly moisturize. Do not use harsh scrubs, AHAs, Retin A or Renova after microdermabrasion unless instructed to do so.
Day 2 After Your Microdermabrasion:
- Your skin should be less irritated after the first 24 hours. If you experience any significant discomfort or crusting after your microdermabrasion treatment, please call our salon at (954) 537-9055. Although SyllyS of Switzerland microdermabrasion treatment do not always cause residual exfoliation, be aware that if there is excess skin, do not pick of peel prematurely as this could cause unwanted hyperpigmentation.
- Continue to avoid sun exposure to treated areas, as well as the use of tanning beds and self-tanning creams, as this will increase the likelihood of skin color changes. If you must expose the area treated with microdermabrasion to direct sunlight, use SPF-30 or greater sun protection.
- Resume your normal skin care routine, but refrain from using AHAs, Retin A, or Renova until all signs of sensitivity and irritation have resolved.
- Skin lightening products are recommended to assist continued lightening of pigmented skin after a Crystal Peel microdermabrasion treatment. However, do not use these products until all sensitivity and irritation has resolved completely. Remember to use SPF-30 or greater sun protection while you are using these products.
Microdermabrasion SyllyS Price List
Face - $95
Face & Neck - $125
Face, Neck & Décolleté - $160
Full Back - $160
Specific Areas - Please Inquire